“To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.” – Albert Einstein
At EHA, we aim to teach the students the scientific method.
- Ask a question about the world we live in.
- Conduct background research on what others have already figured out
- Propose a hypothesis
- Design an experiment to test the hypothesis
- Collect Data
- Analyze Data
- Make a conclusion
Science is taught in a three year rotation:
- 2019-2020 Biology/Environmental science
- 2020-2021 Physics/Astronomy
- 2021-2022 Chemistry
EHA students will have opportunities in small groups to choose and explore topics. They will give presentations in class as well as present in organized science fairs and competitions.